Tuesday, December 11, 2007

From toast and eggs...


This is a link to a cute little story by Mary Ellen Edmunds that happens to include what would normally be my two favorite recipes. ;-)


But today -



I BAKED!

(actually it was yesterday -you can't expect me to bake and post on the same day, can you?)



They are called "Mounds Muffins"
(I suppose the ones with almond slices on the top would be considered 'Almond Joy Muffins')

Nothing burned and I even made a substitute or two!
And ALL of the kids love them!!
It helps quite a bit to have friends that are great at cooking and baking, especially when they share recipes! Thanks L!

2 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

They look gorgeous! I'm so glad they turned out well. I bought the Coconut Cream Concentrate online at Tropicaltraditions.com.

Elizabeth said...

The muffins ARE beautiful, and such variations in type and size. That raises the difficulty score.

I think that I can smell them.