Monday, December 31, 2007

A close to 2007...

I'm not exactly sure what I want to say except that I just wanted to squeeze one more post into the December folder.
This hasn't been a great year. In alot of ways I've been sliding backward this year. (maybe even, this decade)
But I am trying to think of all the things I've got to be grateful for as well;

~I'm still married (I've been hearing about alot of divorces lately)
~I have three really great children

(I was going to say that they are practically brilliant- but that is as much a challenge as it is a blessing...) :-)
~As far as we know all 5 of us are in good health
~My husband has a job and now that he has tenure he would have to do something pretty drastic to get fired!
~All 3 of my children (INCLUDING the teenagers) are active in church -you don't know how big that is.
~Both my cars run (at the moment anyways)

You know... I will be adding to this list this week.
I need to think on my blessings just a little more often!
So for now.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


7 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

You ARE truly blessed. Happy New Year!

Gran' Kathi said...

Yes, you truly are blessed! You do have wonderful children (I have three great children, too!)

Luisa Perkins said...

Hello-o-o-o-o?!?

Elizabeth said...

Yes, exactly.
Time to jump into the new year with a new post.
Your fans are waiting...

With a Y said...

DO SOMETHING please
- greatly anoyed

Mary said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!??!?

Christine said...

Well yes, Mary, it seems so. Actually it has 'been' for a little while now. :-)